Sunday, April 1, 2018

Graduation Day

My graduation day was one of the most wonderful and cherished days of my life. No matter how much successes I've achieved through my learning journey, that day had it’s own unique feeling. In addition, the graduation was during the summer vacation of 2017. I had three occasions in quick succession that summer; my graduation; my sister's wedding; and my engagement. Three of my siblings and my fiancĂ© who all live outside Lebanon were here with me. Also I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics with honors. I was so proud and happy that I did not want that day to be over. My graduation day was on 7/7/2017. I love that date because it adds more uniqueness to that day. I'm also so happy now because I will be graduating with Teaching Diploma in Education this year in July 2018. P.S. My wedding will be in July 2018 too!



  































No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Students Do Not Know Arabic Anymore

I was really shocked today! As I was teaching my fifth graders the decimal numbers, they started to question about the difference between th...